Bottled water coolers
The Gold Standard for water, comes in a bottle
Let’s get in touch
Let’s get in touch
Bottled Water Delivery Service at Culligan of Tulsa
Upgrade to healthier hydration with Culligan Bottled Water Delivery Service. Say goodbye to ineffective filter pitchers and wasteful individual water bottles, and say hello to hassle-free hydration for homes and businesses of any size.
How bottled water delivery service works
01 Choose a bundle
Select one of the standard options or opt for a custom plan.
02 Select your options
Your local water expert will guide you through the ordering process and make sure that you find the perfect fit for your hydration needs.
03 Schedule delivery
Your local Culligan dealer will schedule regular deliveries so you can sit back and enjoy a steady supply of cleaner water delivered directly to your home or office.
A Culligan Bottled Water Cooler gives you
Popular Culligan Whole Home Water Filters
These water coolers can help solve the following water problems
The Culligan advantage
Don't miss out on local deals
Learn more about the quality of your water with a FREE basic water test from Culligan.
Get a cooler & three 5-gallon bottles for as low as $1/day!
Concerned about the quality of your water in Tulsa? Look no further!
Take advantage of our FREE water consultation and discover how easy it is to enhance the water in your home.
Culligan Water offers a range of options, including in-home or virtual appointments,
making it more convenient than ever to improve the water in your Tulsa home.
Commonly asked questions
Bottled water coolers are an efficient way of providing filtered, great-tasting water for customers and staff. These water dispensers feature both hot and cold temperature options in space-saving designs that measure less than one square foot. Bottled water coolers also provide flexibility in terms of placement, because they are not required to connect to a water source.
Culligan bottled water is produced at local bottling plants under strictly-monitored standards set by the International Bottled Water Association. Culligan Water uses a reverse osmosis purification process that reduces microscopic impurities and contaminants far more effectively than carbon filter pitchers and faucet filter attachments. With reverse osmosis, pressure is used to force water through a semipermeable membrane. The membrane allows water molecules to pass through, while blocking up to 99% of contaminants.
- Clean rubber gloves
- Paper towel
- Lint-free towel
- Plastic scrub brush (longer handle for easier cleaning)
- Teaspoon measuring spoon
- 2-gallon pail
- Unscented household liquid beach
- Clean 1-gallon container filled with bottled water
*Never use soap/detergents, steel wool or any other abrasives on your reservoir.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Remove bottle from the cooler and cap/cover for reuse.
- Drain and discard all water from the cooler.
- Remove the cooler top — including the baffle and no-spill device.
- Drain water from the cold water chamber and melt any ice rings. DO NOT SPILL.
- Prepare cleaning solution with 1 teaspoon of liquid bleach for each 1 gallon of water.
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces of the cooler with a cleaning solution and towel.
- Rinse the reservoir through the cold faucet.
- Clean baffle, no-spill device, cooler top, removable drip tray and faucets with cleaning solution.
- Thoroughly rinse cooler parts.
- Reinstall all parts
- Place a bottle back on the cooler and drain two cups of water from each faucet.
- Plug the cooler back into the electrical outlet — allow at least 45 minutes before use.
Bottled water coolers should be sanitized every 60-90 days according to the International Bottled Water Association (IBWA).
When choosing between a bottled water delivery service or buying individual bottles at the store, it’s important to think about the added convenience of delivery. Culligan’s flexible and dependable delivery service can be completely customized to your specific needs, and your local Culligan Water expert offers a wide range of products. It’s the easiest and most reliable way to get better water for your home or business.
Water that is classified as “bottled water” or “drinking water” is regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to maintain certain standards.
According to the FDA, for a product to be considered “bottled water,” it cannot contain sweeteners or chemical additives, and must be calorie-free and sugar-free. Flavors, extracts and essences – derived from spice or fruit – can be added to bottled water, but these additions must comprise less than one percent of the final product. Beverages containing more than one percent of added flavor are classified as soft drinks, not bottled water.
The FDA defines the various water types as follows:
- Artesian water: Bottled water from a well that taps a confined aquifer (a water-bearing underground layer of rock or sand).
- Mineral water: Contains no less than 250 parts per million of total dissolved solids (minerals). No minerals can be added to this product.
- Purified water: Water labeled as “purified” can be derived from distillation, deionization or reverse osmosis.
- Sparkling water: Water that after treatment and possible replacement with carbon dioxide contains the same amount of carbon dioxide that it had at emergence from the source. Soda water, seltzer water and tonic water are not considered bottled waters. They are regulated separately and may contain sugar and calories. These types of waters are considered soft drinks.
- Spring water: Bottled water derived from an underground formation from which water flows naturally to the surface of the earth.
- Distilled water: Water derived from an approved source and heated to produce steam. The dissolved solids are left behind and the steam is condensed for a pure, mineral free, distilled product.
Distinguishing from other Tulsa businesses, Culligan offers something unique.
We Love our Culligan water softener!!! My wife’s ezema problems have greatly improved. Garner & Richard were both very knowledgeable & professional to work with. Can’t say enough good about them. Thank you!
Noticed a difference in how soft the water makes our hair feel. Using less soaps, lotions, etc… I’ve had issues with drinking water for years (it gives me heartburn). I was hoping to drink the RO water. Initially gave me heartburn so I went back to drinking distilled. I plan to test out drinking the RO water again. My family enjoys drinking it though. Overall, I feel better knowing my family has greatly reduced exposure to the toxins in our municipal water. Love Joanne, our sales lady. She’s so thorough and personable. Zack, our install guy was just as nice and explained what we had. Great experience with Culligan!